The primary goal in this course is to learn. Assessment is use to help you identify areas to work on.
Knowledge and Understanding
- Do you demonstrate a thorough knowledge of the content covered in class?
- Do you demonstrate a thorough understanding of the content covered in class?
- Do you use planning skills with a high degree of effectiveness?
- Do you use processing skills with a high degree of effectiveness?
- Do you use creative/critical thinking processes with a high degree of effectiveness?
- Do you express and organize ideas and information with a high degree of effectiveness?
- Do you communicate for different audiences and purposes with a high degree of effectiveness?
- Do you use conventions, vocabulary, and terminology of robotics with a high degree of effectiveness?
- Do you apply knowledge and skills in familiar contexts with a high degree of effectiveness?
- Do you transfer knowledge and skills to new contexts with a high degree of effectiveness?
- Do you make connections within and between various contexts with a high degree of effectiveness?
- Do you fulfil responsibilities and commitments?
- Do you complete and submit class work, homework, and assignments according
to agreed-upon timelines?
- Do you take responsibility for and manage your own behaviour?
- Do you devise and follow a plan and process for completing work and tasks?
- Do you establish priorities and manages time to complete tasks and achieve goals?
- Do you identify, gather, evaluate, and use information, technology, and resources
to complete tasks?
- Do you independently monitor, assess, and revise plans to complete tasks and
- Do you use class time appropriately to complete tasks?
- Do you follow instructions with minimal supervision?
- Do you accept various roles and an equitable share of work in a group?
- Do you respond positively to the ideas, opinions, values, and traditions of others?
- Do you build healthy peer-to-peer relationships through personal and media-assisted interactions?
- Do you work with others to resolve conflicts and build consensus to achieve
- Do you share information, resources, and expertise and promote critical thinking
to solve problems and make decisions?
- Do you look for and act on new ideas and opportunities for learning?
- Do you demonstrate the capacity for innovation and a willingness to take risks?
- Do you demonstrate curiosity and interest in learning?
- Do you approach new tasks with a positive attitude?
- Do you recognize and advocate appropriately for the rights of self and others?
- Do you set your own individual goals and monitor progress towards achieving them?
- Do you seek clarification or assistance when needed?
- Do you assess and reflect critically on your own strengths, needs, and interests?
- Do you identify learning opportunities, choices, and strategies to meet personal
needs and achieve goals?
- Do you persevere and make an effort when responding to challenges?